Bug Reports
Missing tutorial hint graphics for stick clicking

Tutorial hint graphics for clicking the gamepad sticks appear to be missing, which makes tutorial hints look like this:

5dac9690902da

To reproduce:

1. Bind a control that has a tutorial hint to clicking one of the gamepad sticks. A concrete example would be to bind "change gravity" to clicking the right stick.
  2. Start a new game with the gamepad to see tutorial hints.

Note: I already posted this on Twitter, because I was unaware of this forum.

Tutorial hint graphics for clicking the gamepad sticks appear to be missing, which makes tutorial hints look like this: ![5dac9690902da](serve/attachment&path=5dac9690902da) To reproduce: 1. Bind a control that has a tutorial hint to clicking one of the gamepad sticks. A concrete example would be to bind "change gravity" to clicking the right stick. 2. Start a new game with the gamepad to see tutorial hints. _Note: I already [posted this on Twitter](https://twitter.com/ThisSpaceBlank/status/1185691334876815362), because I was unaware of this forum._

Hi AlmostDifferent, thanks for catching that. We've logged the issue and are now investigating it.

Hi AlmostDifferent, thanks for catching that. We've logged the issue and are now investigating it.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft