General Discussions
Decrepit Laptop Leaves Owner Seriously Bummed

I've been so anxious to play Manifold Garden that I forgot to double check the requirements. My poor old Alienware M11xR2 doesn't have the memory (6G) or graphics (GeForce GT 335M) to even meet the minimum. smile

I bought it anyway. smile

I'll just have to find a friend with a better computer. smile

I've been so anxious to play Manifold Garden that I forgot to double check the requirements. My poor old Alienware M11xR2 doesn't have the memory (6G) or graphics (GeForce GT 335M) to even meet the minimum. ;( I bought it anyway. :D I'll just have to find a friend with a better computer. ;)

Hey Tkalen,

Sorry to hear that your computer isn't up to spec.

For some of the machines that are on the fence, I'd recommend waiting for an update to improve performance (eg the Intel integrated cards 4400 and 5500 have some issues but we're working on them). However, your machine is just too old...

I really appreciate you buying it anyway and your support though.

If you do want a refund, definitely contact Epic regarding that.

Otherwise, can you shoot me an email at support@manifold.garden? I'd like to work with you to see if we can come up with a solution.

Best,
Will

Hey Tkalen, Sorry to hear that your computer isn't up to spec. For some of the machines that are on the fence, I'd recommend waiting for an update to improve performance (eg the Intel integrated cards 4400 and 5500 have some issues but we're working on them). However, your machine is just too old... I really appreciate you buying it anyway and your support though. If you do want a refund, definitely contact Epic regarding that. Otherwise, can you shoot me an email at support@manifold.garden? I'd like to work with you to see if we can come up with a solution. Best, Will
edited Jan 17 '20 at 1:45 am
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft