iOS
Saves aren't working. Worlds not building.

Hi,

I've run into the same error a couple of times now.

My first play through the game I got to where I had completed the purple level, but when putting in the purple world-building cube the purple tree is created but the world isn't created. I can't progress further from that point without the purple world being built.

Additionally, I can't save the game at that point. The last saved game from that play through is from near the end of the purple level when I am falling to get the dark cube. I can't save anything after that.

I have tried running through the game again, but have hit the same issue with the red level. My saves aren't working.

It seems like this is a somewhat common issue in these forums. I would like to complete the game, particularly from my first play through, but there is a significant bug preventing that.

Hi, I've run into the same error a couple of times now. My first play through the game I got to where I had completed the purple level, but when putting in the purple world-building cube the purple tree is created but the world isn't created. I can't progress further from that point without the purple world being built. Additionally, I can't save the game at that point. The last saved game from that play through is from near the end of the purple level when I am falling to get the dark cube. I can't save anything after that. I have tried running through the game again, but have hit the same issue with the red level. My saves aren't working. It seems like this is a somewhat common issue in these forums. I would like to complete the game, particularly from my first play through, but there is a significant bug preventing that.

Hi Vegemyte4Lyfe,

Thanks so much for reporting the issue with worlds not building properly. Would it be possible if you send us some information about the device you are playing on?

Thanks,

Kevin

Hi Vegemyte4Lyfe, Thanks so much for reporting the issue with worlds not building properly. Would it be possible if you send us some information about the device you are playing on? Thanks, Kevin

Hey @Vegemyte4Lyfe,

Were you able to get this resolved?

We actually have some standardized save files that we can send to you to help you recreate your progress.

However, we need to know what device you're playing on.

Can you send me an email at support@manifold.garden?

Thank you,
Will

Hey @Vegemyte4Lyfe, Were you able to get this resolved? We actually have some standardized save files that we can send to you to help you recreate your progress. However, we need to know what device you're playing on. Can you send me an email at support@manifold.garden? Thank you, Will
edited Jan 19 '20 at 2:21 am
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft