iPadOS
Issue with large blocks in area 6

Has anyone else noticed an issue with area 6 where the large green/yellow block and the purple/orange block do not touch which seems to make it impossible to get the yellow water to the water wheel with only 3 blocks. See attached screenshot. Also attached screenshot of game save to show point in the game.5dc8a32d211b9
5dc8a33107cf8

Has anyone else noticed an issue with area 6 where the large green/yellow block and the purple/orange block do not touch which seems to make it impossible to get the yellow water to the water wheel with only 3 blocks. See attached screenshot. Also attached screenshot of game save to show point in the game.![5dc8a32d211b9](serve/attachment&path=5dc8a32d211b9) ![5dc8a33107cf8](serve/attachment&path=5dc8a33107cf8)

Same here with the PC version. I'm stuck, very frustrating...

5dcebaf0e21fd
5dcebaf1c51f7

Same here with the PC version. I'm stuck, very frustrating... ![5dcebaf0e21fd](serve/attachment&path=5dcebaf0e21fd) ![5dcebaf1c51f7](serve/attachment&path=5dcebaf1c51f7)

Struggling with same issue / challenge on apple tv. Tricky... Stuck so far.

Struggling with same issue / challenge on apple tv. Tricky... Stuck so far.

I tried doing what the dude did in the youtube video to no avail...still stuck here. shame.

I tried doing what the dude did in the youtube video to no avail...still stuck here. shame.

Hey @drweenis @tkum @mosse @tuttiflutti ,

Sorry to hear you've all been having trouble with this issue. It was due to a bug with the tetrominoes becoming misaligned from the correct axis.

We've since solved it for all platforms.

On PC, the issue is solved as of version 1.0.29.12830, which came out on December 18, 2019.

On Apple Arcade, the issue is solved as of version 1.0.29.12829 (for iOS/tvOS), and 1.0.29.12830 (for macOS).

If you're still having issues, or lost your save, please send me an email at support@manifold.garden. We have standardized save files that I can send you which can recreate your progress.

Thank you,
Will

Hey @drweenis @tkum @mosse @tuttiflutti , Sorry to hear you've all been having trouble with this issue. It was due to a bug with the tetrominoes becoming misaligned from the correct axis. We've since solved it for all platforms. On PC, the issue is solved as of version 1.0.29.12830, which came out on December 18, 2019. On Apple Arcade, the issue is solved as of version 1.0.29.12829 (for iOS/tvOS), and 1.0.29.12830 (for macOS). If you're still having issues, or lost your save, please send me an email at support@manifold.garden. We have standardized save files that I can send you which can recreate your progress. Thank you, Will
edited Jan 19 '20 at 2:20 am
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft