Bug Reports
Tetrominoes sometimes settle too early

I hope I don't come off too negative with all these bug reports; I am just playing a lot of this game!!

The zig-zag tetromino in the final tetromino puzzle reliably stops too early while I am dropping it into place. Rotating gravity out and back again causes it to go where it belongs.

Example:

https://youtu.be/VyKi23khfZU?t=2526

I could have sworn I encountered this at some other point in the game, but I can't think of where it would be.

It's possible that this could have something to do with the water that is now flowing over the tall tetromino in that puzzle - I haven't tested without the yellow cube activating the floor. But I would still expect to not have to toggle gravity in order to get the tetromino in place.

Specs:
Windows 10 Home version 1903 (build 18362.10024)
Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.00 GHz
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 (6GB)
8GB RAM

Game build: 1.0.24.12275 (I think)

I hope I don't come off too negative with all these bug reports; I am just playing a lot of this game!! The zig-zag tetromino in the final tetromino puzzle reliably stops too early while I am dropping it into place. Rotating gravity out and back again causes it to go where it belongs. Example: https://youtu.be/VyKi23khfZU?t=2526 I could have sworn I encountered this at some other point in the game, but I can't think of where it would be. It's possible that this could have something to do with the water that is now flowing over the tall tetromino in that puzzle - I haven't tested without the yellow cube activating the floor. But I would still expect to not have to toggle gravity in order to get the tetromino in place. Specs: Windows 10 Home version 1903 (build 18362.10024) Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.00 GHz Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 (6GB) 8GB RAM Game build: 1.0.24.12275 (I think)
edited Nov 4 '19 at 3:51 pm

for me, the block doesn't prematurely stop but there is a small space between the zig zag and thee green block and i can't continue smile

for me, the block doesn't prematurely stop but there is a small space between the zig zag and thee green block and i can't continue :(

Hey bvisness and drweenis,

Sorry to hear you've been having issues with the tetrominoes.

There was a bug where the tetrominoes could be misaligned, and this cause all sorts of positioning problems. We had a lot of people report issues like drweenis where there was a gap, preventing the puzzle from being completed.

We did release an update to the version on Epic Games Store on December 18th: version 1.0.29.12830.

In this version, the tetrominoes should be fixed.

Let me know if the problem persists.

Hey bvisness and drweenis, Sorry to hear you've been having issues with the tetrominoes. There was a bug where the tetrominoes could be misaligned, and this cause all sorts of positioning problems. We had a lot of people report issues like drweenis where there was a gap, preventing the puzzle from being completed. We did release an update to the version on Epic Games Store on December 18th: version** 1.0.29.12830.** In this version, the tetrominoes should be fixed. Let me know if the problem persists.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft