Bug Reports
Tetrominoes sometimes settle too early

I hope I don't come off too negative with all these bug reports; I am just playing a lot of this game!!

The zig-zag tetromino in the final tetromino puzzle reliably stops too early while I am dropping it into place. Rotating gravity out and back again causes it to go where it belongs.

Example:

https://youtu.be/VyKi23khfZU?t=2526

I could have sworn I encountered this at some other point in the game, but I can't think of where it would be.

It's possible that this could have something to do with the water that is now flowing over the tall tetromino in that puzzle - I haven't tested without the yellow cube activating the floor. But I would still expect to not have to toggle gravity in order to get the tetromino in place.

Specs:
Windows 10 Home version 1903 (build 18362.10024)
Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.00 GHz
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 (6GB)
8GB RAM

Game build: 1.0.24.12275 (I think)

I hope I don't come off too negative with all these bug reports; I am just playing a lot of this game!! The zig-zag tetromino in the final tetromino puzzle reliably stops too early while I am dropping it into place. Rotating gravity out and back again causes it to go where it belongs. Example: https://youtu.be/VyKi23khfZU?t=2526 I could have sworn I encountered this at some other point in the game, but I can't think of where it would be. It's possible that this could have something to do with the water that is now flowing over the tall tetromino in that puzzle - I haven't tested without the yellow cube activating the floor. But I would still expect to not have to toggle gravity in order to get the tetromino in place. Specs: Windows 10 Home version 1903 (build 18362.10024) Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.00 GHz Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 (6GB) 8GB RAM Game build: 1.0.24.12275 (I think)
edited Nov 4 at 3:51 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft