Support Forums
Do we know when the game will be avalible outside of the epic game store?

The reason I ask is because due to my epic game account being hacked, and its country and account name being changed, I cannot buy manifold garden until epic games can secure my account and return it to me. I was really looking forward to playing it, but having it only available through a game platform that is having a lot of hacking issues is kind of infuriating.

The reason I ask is because due to my epic game account being hacked, and its country and account name being changed, I cannot buy manifold garden until epic games can secure my account and return it to me. I was really looking forward to playing it, but having it only available through a game platform that is having a lot of hacking issues is kind of infuriating.

Hi Coryashire,

I am sorry to hear that your Epic Games account was hacked. Hope that gets resolved properly.

Manifold Garden is also available on Apple Arcade devices (macOS, iOS, and tvOS). It will be coming to Steam in October 2020, and PS4 in the near future.

Hi Coryashire, I am sorry to hear that your Epic Games account was hacked. Hope that gets resolved properly. Manifold Garden is also available on Apple Arcade devices (macOS, iOS, and tvOS). It will be coming to Steam in October 2020, and PS4 in the near future.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft