Bug Reports
Small Door Glitch Near the Beginning

In my first play-through, after completing the columnar building with 'diving boards' that face each other across the center, I triggered the exit door. It appeared to open but I couldn't get through, not on floor, walls, nor ceiling. In sum, it was functionally closed though visually open. I saved and returned to that point, at which time I had no difficulty walking through the open door to the platform where the 'God Cube' will appear.

I'm using Win7Pro on a very capable gaming computer I built myself a few years ago; it doesn't glitch much. I downloaded the game from Epic.

In my first play-through, after completing the columnar building with 'diving boards' that face each other across the center, I triggered the exit door. It appeared to open but I couldn't get through, not on floor, walls, nor ceiling. In sum, it was functionally closed though visually open. I saved and returned to that point, at which time I had no difficulty walking through the open door to the platform where the 'God Cube' will appear. I'm using Win7Pro on a very capable gaming computer I built myself a few years ago; it doesn't glitch much. I downloaded the game from Epic.
edited Nov 3 '19 at 2:44 pm

Hi Anan,

Thanks for reporting the issue. We have logged it in our bug database and are looking into it.

Do you have a screenshot of the specific area?

Hi Anan, Thanks for reporting the issue. We have logged it in our bug database and are looking into it. Do you have a screenshot of the specific area?
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft