tvOS
Apple TV not saving

Apple TV A1842
tvOS 13.0

Great game (beautiful) i have been having a lot of fun. unfortunately if i quit and restart the program goes back to my very first save right at the beginning of the game despite me having saved a dozen times. Also i can't seem to save in a different slot.

Apple TV A1842 tvOS 13.0 Great game (beautiful) i have been having a lot of fun. unfortunately if i quit and restart the program goes back to my very first save right at the beginning of the game despite me having saved a dozen times. Also i can't seem to save in a different slot.

Hi Zapz!

Thanks for reporting the issue with saving on Apple TV saves. We have logged it and are looking into a fix.

Are you logged into your iCloud account?

Hi Zapz! Thanks for reporting the issue with saving on Apple TV saves. We have logged it and are looking into a fix. Are you logged into your iCloud account?

Game Center account
Tried again today without luck
Tried signing out of Game Center and playing with no luck
Don't have any problems with saves on other games in Game Centersmile

Game Center account Tried again today without luck Tried signing out of Game Center and playing with no luck Don't have any problems with saves on other games in Game Center:(

Hey, a quick update,
I still haven't had any luck saving on Apple TV. I am able to play and save on iPhone but the game center data doesn't update to the Apple TV version on the same Game Center account. No problems with transfer and play with any other Apple Arcade games so far.
I tried reloading the Apple TV version but no luck.
Any ideas?
smile

Hey, a quick update, I still haven't had any luck saving on Apple TV. I am able to play and save on iPhone but the game center data doesn't update to the Apple TV version on the same Game Center account. No problems with transfer and play with any other Apple Arcade games so far. I tried reloading the Apple TV version but no luck. Any ideas? :(

Hey @ZAPZ ,

We released an update on December 20th - version 1.0.29.12829 for iOS and tvOS.

Can you try and see if this version worked?

If not, can you shoot me an email at support@manifold.garden? We can work together to figure it out there.

Best,
Will

Hey @ZAPZ , We released an update on December 20th - version 1.0.29.12829 for iOS and tvOS. Can you try and see if this version worked? If not, can you shoot me an email at support@manifold.garden? We can work together to figure it out there. Best, Will
edited Jan 19 '20 at 2:20 am

Thank you so much for updating. I even don't know much about it.

Thank you so much for updating. I even don't know much about it.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft