General Discussions
Introduction

Feel free to introduce yourself in this thread.

I'm William - the designer of Manifold Garden.

Feel free to introduce yourself in this thread. I'm William - the designer of Manifold Garden.

Gimlao, I love exploration / puzzle games. :3

Gimlao, I love exploration / puzzle games. :3
edited Dec 1 '19 at 11:24 pm

Hi, I'm George.

In my spare time I code a lot on old platforms (games, demos, tools, etc). I've been part of various teams releasing mostly freeware stuff, and sometimes paid.

I can get distracted easily though, especially with ooh shiny puzzly games like Manifold Garden though smile

Hi, I'm George. In my spare time I code a lot on old platforms (games, demos, tools, etc). I've been part of various teams releasing mostly freeware stuff, and sometimes paid. I can get distracted easily though, especially with ooh shiny puzzly games like Manifold Garden though :)

Hi,

I'm Berke from Istanbul, musician in profession and a fan of adventure / puzzle games.

I've been following the development of Manifold Garden for some time, made a mental not long ago when I discovered it and then forgot about it until the release announcement.

I'm so happy that it's released and I want to conratulate William and everyone who contributed to this amazing experience.

Thank you.

Hi, I'm Berke from Istanbul, musician in profession and a fan of adventure / puzzle games. I've been following the development of Manifold Garden for some time, made a mental not long ago when I discovered it and then forgot about it until the release announcement. I'm so happy that it's released and I want to conratulate William and everyone who contributed to this amazing experience. Thank you.

Welcome everyone! Thanks for the introduction. Very glad that you're all here.

Welcome everyone! Thanks for the introduction. Very glad that you're all here.

I'm Mark Van, the owner of Zehrs on the Lake garden center. Gardening is my hobby. In my greenhouse, I enjoy growing plants for other people's beautiful homes.

I'm Mark Van, the owner of Zehrs on the Lake garden center. Gardening is my hobby. In my greenhouse, I enjoy growing plants for other people's beautiful homes.

Hi, I'm Cason.

I love Manifold Garden and marvel at it actually. But...I'm stuck in a tree which I have contacted you about elsewhere. But amazing game you have created and I hope I can get unstuck from this damned tree so I can keep playing!.

cheers,

Cason

Hi, I'm Cason. I love Manifold Garden and marvel at it actually. But...I'm stuck in a tree which I have contacted you about elsewhere. But amazing game you have created and I hope I can get unstuck from this damned tree so I can keep playing!. cheers, Cason

I'm Salmawisoky and this is my favorite Drift Boss game .

I'm Salmawisoky and this is my favorite [Drift Boss](https://drift-boss.pro) game .
edited Sep 12 '23 at 8:47 am
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft