General Discussions
Introduction

Feel free to introduce yourself in this thread.

I'm William - the designer of Manifold Garden.

Feel free to introduce yourself in this thread. I'm William - the designer of Manifold Garden.

Gimlao, love many games like these :

• Antichamber, FEZ, NaissanceE, The Room, The Witness
  • A lot of ScummVM compatible games
  • Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy, Secret / Trials of Mana / Evermore
  • Tales of Phantasia (SNES) / Symphonia / Vesperia / Zestiria
  • Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaïa / Time, Terranigma
  • ICO, Shadow of the Colossus, The Last Guardian, Vane
  • ABZÛ, Flower, Journey, Papo & Yo, RiME, Sky
  • Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
  • Sonic (Genesis / Megadrive + Sonic Mania)
  • Spyro Trilogy (PS1 + PS4)
  • Ori and the Blind Forest
  • Mario, Metroid, Zelda
  • Chasm, Timespinner
  • A Short Hike
  • To the Moon
  • Thumper

And I just spent too much time thinking of what to put on this list. x)

Gimlao, love many games like these : - **Antichamber, FEZ, NaissanceE, The Room, The Witness** - A lot of ScummVM compatible games - Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy, Secret / Trials of Mana / Evermore - Tales of Phantasia (SNES) / Symphonia / Vesperia / Zestiria - Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaïa / Time, Terranigma - ICO, Shadow of the Colossus, The Last Guardian, Vane - ABZÛ, Flower, Journey, Papo & Yo, RiME, Sky - Everybody's Gone to the Rapture - Sonic (Genesis / Megadrive + Sonic Mania) - Spyro Trilogy (PS1 + PS4) - Ori and the Blind Forest - Mario, Metroid, Zelda - Chasm, Timespinner - A Short Hike - To the Moon - Thumper And I just spent too much time thinking of what to put on this list. x)
edited Oct 21 at 11:33 am

Hi, I'm George.

In my spare time I code a lot on old platforms (games, demos, tools, etc). I've been part of various teams releasing mostly freeware stuff, and sometimes paid.

I can get distracted easily though, especially with ooh shiny puzzly games like Manifold Garden though smile

Hi, I'm George. In my spare time I code a lot on old platforms (games, demos, tools, etc). I've been part of various teams releasing mostly freeware stuff, and sometimes paid. I can get distracted easily though, especially with ooh shiny puzzly games like Manifold Garden though :)

Hi,

I'm Berke from Istanbul, musician in profession and a fan of adventure / puzzle games.

I've been following the development of Manifold Garden for some time, made a mental not long ago when I discovered it and then forgot about it until the release announcement.

I'm so happy that it's released and I want to conratulate William and everyone who contributed to this amazing experience.

Thank you.

Hi, I'm Berke from Istanbul, musician in profession and a fan of adventure / puzzle games. I've been following the development of Manifold Garden for some time, made a mental not long ago when I discovered it and then forgot about it until the release announcement. I'm so happy that it's released and I want to conratulate William and everyone who contributed to this amazing experience. Thank you.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft