General Discussions
STUCK - BUG or am i just crazy?

Your game is so beautiful, William, congratulations.

I am stuck in a blue waterfall stairs area and have accidentally dropped two of the three blue cubes INTO the water mill glassed-in section and now they are INSIDE the glass water mill area. Is there a way to get them out or is this a bug? I’m dying - do not want to have to restart game and lose progress. Any help appreciated - thank you!

5db3e803bc84e

Your game is so beautiful, William, congratulations. I am stuck in a blue waterfall stairs area and have accidentally dropped two of the three blue cubes INTO the water mill glassed-in section and now they are INSIDE the glass water mill area. Is there a way to get them out or is this a bug? I’m dying - do not want to have to restart game and lose progress. Any help appreciated - thank you! ![5db3e803bc84e](serve/attachment&path=5db3e803bc84e)
edited Oct 26 '19 at 7:36 am

Hey WGC,

The cubes definitely shouldn't have fallen down there. We'll look into it to see if we can prevent it.

That being said, there is an in-game solution to address that. It sounds like you were able to figure it out in the end. smile

Let me know if you have any other problems. Feel me to send me an email at support@manifold.garden.

Best,
Will

Hey WGC, The cubes definitely shouldn't have fallen down there. We'll look into it to see if we can prevent it. That being said, there is an in-game solution to address that. It sounds like you were able to figure it out in the end. 8) Let me know if you have any other problems. Feel me to send me an email at support@manifold.garden. Best, Will
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft