Bug Reports
Not Sure if it's a bug, but... Gate transitions after completing a level has the Window Solitaire Effect.

I hope it's Ok to link a post from the game's own subreddit here. The source video is on my iPad and I'm writing from my computer right now (You could say I'm a bit lazy to reupload the video).

This happened to me twice after the Blue and Green levels, where you seed the garden with the Technicolor cube (apologies for the misnomer), and leave for the next level.

Here's my other post on the same subject, where you can view what I encountered.

Platform: Apple Arcade - iPad Pro 11.

I hope it's Ok to link a post from the game's own subreddit here. The source video is on my iPad and I'm writing from my computer right now (You could say I'm a bit lazy to reupload the video). This happened to me twice after the Blue and Green levels, where you seed the garden with the Technicolor cube (apologies for the misnomer), and leave for the next level. Here's my other [post on the same subject](https://www.reddit.com/r/ManifoldGarden/comments/dmmsv7/is_this_supposed_to_happen_or_did_i_just/), where you can view what I encountered. Platform: Apple Arcade - iPad Pro 11.

Hi HiBerke,

Thanks for sharing the information about the issue. We've logged the bug and are looking into it.

Hi HiBerke, Thanks for sharing the information about the issue. We've logged the bug and are looking into it.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft