macOS
Reset the game back with no achievements

Is there a way to reset the game to its original state; i.e. wipe clean all saved achievements? I have been unable to get the final achievement. Yes, i have used a hint but the the hidden portal on the second world (red) appears to be missing. I believe it is in the transition area before entering into the area where one initially releases the ball.

There appears to be some leftover saves from previous attempts. that have been removed. I think that by start over fresh without any history might help.

Thanks

PS this is a great game.

Is there a way to reset the game to its original state; i.e. wipe clean all saved achievements? I have been unable to get the final achievement. Yes, i have used a hint but the the hidden portal on the second world (red) appears to be missing. I believe it is in the transition area before entering into the area where one initially releases the ball. There appears to be some leftover saves from previous attempts. that have been removed. I think that by start over fresh without any history might help. Thanks PS this is a great game.

Hi Paul, sorry about this issue. I believe it is actually on our end. We are working on a solution for bugs regarding achievements on Apple Arcade for an upcoming patch. As for your other questions, no, you can't remove achievements that you already have on Game Center, but yes, you can delete your saves.

First, you may have to follow these steps to allow access to your library folder on macOS: https://www.macrumors.com/how-to/reveal-library-folder-in-macos/, then you can navigate to the save location:

/Users/USERNAME/Library/Containers/garden.manifold.manifoldgardenmacos/Data/Library/Application Support/garden.manifold.manifoldgardenmacos

You might see a folder with a name like "/Tcd735e0064689c9cad3e3377eb93f15c". The saves should be named "SaveSlot1.data", "SaveSlot2.data", "SaveSlot3.data" and so on.

Note: If you delete your local save data, Apple Arcade will pull your save data from the cloud if you are online. You can put your device into airplane mode (or turn off wifi and/or unplug ethernet) before re-launching the game.

Hi Paul, sorry about this issue. I believe it is actually on our end. We are working on a solution for bugs regarding achievements on Apple Arcade for an upcoming patch. As for your other questions, no, you can't remove achievements that you already have on Game Center, but yes, you can delete your saves. First, you may have to follow these steps to allow access to your library folder on macOS: https://www.macrumors.com/how-to/reveal-library-folder-in-macos/, then you can navigate to the save location: ** /Users/USERNAME/Library/Containers/garden.manifold.manifoldgardenmacos/Data/Library/Application Support/garden.manifold.manifoldgardenmacos** You might see a folder with a name like "/Tcd735e0064689c9cad3e3377eb93f15c". The saves should be named "SaveSlot1.data", "SaveSlot2.data", "SaveSlot3.data" and so on. Note: If you delete your local save data, Apple Arcade will pull your save data from the cloud if you are online. You can put your device into airplane mode (or turn off wifi and/or unplug ethernet) before re-launching the game.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft