Bug Reports
[Bug] MacOS, M1, Arcade - Saves are gone

After a night of gaming, the next day when I start playing for the second time, my progress is gone.

When I try to load, for a brief time there are a lot of saves, but then the screen reloads and its gone.

Manifold Garden (Apple Arcade) 1.1.0.1592
macOS BigSur 11.6
Mac Mini (M1, 2020) - 8g ram
Cable network

Saved games shown for a second:

After a sec it is reloaded and gone:

615862d98be7d

Tried to upload de video, but it won't show in the post.

After a night of gaming, the next day when I start playing for the second time, my progress is gone. When I try to load, for a brief time there are a lot of saves, but then the screen reloads and its gone. Manifold Garden (Apple Arcade) 1.1.0.1592 macOS BigSur 11.6 Mac Mini (M1, 2020) - 8g ram Cable network Saved games shown for a second: ![6158628404083](serve/attachment&path=6158628404083) After a sec it is reloaded and gone: ![615862d98be7d](serve/attachment&path=615862d98be7d) Tried to upload de video, but it won't show in the post.

Hi radavast, my apologies I must have missed your post. Sorry it took nearly a month to reply, and sorry you are having this issue.

This is most likely an issue with Apple's GameCenter. Here are a few steps you can try:

• Try launching the game on another device with the same Apple Arcade account. Manifold Garden is supported on most mac, iOS, iPadOS, and tvOS devices.
  • If you do not have access to any other devices, reinstalling the game on your mac may help. Delete the application and re-install it from Apple Arcade
  • Try logging out of your GameCenter account and then logging back in
  • If these don't work, you can find your local save data in: /Users/USERNAME/Library/Containers/garden.manifold.manifoldgardenmacos/Data/Library/ApplicationSupport/garden.manifold.manifoldgardenmacos

Grab all the files in that folder and email them to support@manifold.garden

Please let us know if these steps helped!

Hi radavast, my apologies I must have missed your post. Sorry it took nearly a month to reply, and sorry you are having this issue. This is most likely an issue with Apple's GameCenter. Here are a few steps you can try: - Try launching the game on another device with the same Apple Arcade account. Manifold Garden is supported on most mac, iOS, iPadOS, and tvOS devices. - If you do not have access to any other devices, reinstalling the game on your mac may help. Delete the application and re-install it from Apple Arcade - Try logging out of your GameCenter account and then logging back in - If these don't work, you can find your local save data in: /Users/USERNAME/Library/Containers/garden.manifold.manifoldgardenmacos/Data/Library/ApplicationSupport/garden.manifold.manifoldgardenmacos Grab all the files in that folder and email them to support@manifold.garden Please let us know if these steps helped!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft