macOS
Game exits without warning on M1 macOS

I am playing Apple Arcade version 1.0.15683 on Apple M1 16GB Mini (Big Sur 11.5.2)

Game plays ok for several minutes and then the process terminates without any warnings - returns to the desktop.

Sometimes it goes for 30 seconds, other times I can go for up to 5 minutes.

Launching again not a problem. Seems to remember exactly where it was up to.

Player.log: https://pastebin.com/chKPt0ki

Tried setting anti-aliasing to zero and deleting settings.txt. Tried full screen, in a window, native desktop resolution (4k @ 60hz) or lower (e.g. 1920 x 1200). Doesn't seem to make a difference.

Don't know how to log the process as it terminates.

I am playing Apple Arcade version 1.0.15683 on Apple M1 16GB Mini (Big Sur 11.5.2) Game plays ok for several minutes and then the process terminates without any warnings - returns to the desktop. Sometimes it goes for 30 seconds, other times I can go for up to 5 minutes. Launching again not a problem. Seems to remember exactly where it was up to. Player.log: https://pastebin.com/chKPt0ki Tried setting anti-aliasing to zero and deleting settings.txt. Tried full screen, in a window, native desktop resolution (4k @ 60hz) or lower (e.g. 1920 x 1200). Doesn't seem to make a difference. Don't know how to log the process as it terminates.
edited Sep 1 '21 at 7:14 am

Hi frumbert, sorry for the late response!

We believe we have identified and fixed this issue with the most recent update. Please update your game to the latest version (1.0.15992 on macOS) and if you are still having the issue, please let us know, and we will work on addressing it quickly this time.

Hi frumbert, sorry for the late response! We believe we have identified and fixed this issue with the most recent update. Please update your game to the latest version (1.0.15992 on macOS) and if you are still having the issue, please let us know, and we will work on addressing it quickly this time.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft