Bug Reports
Stuck at the beginning of Part 3 - I think I teleported somehow to the Gears roomn without passing from the Blue Tree

Hi! I'm here to submit a bug.

Completed part 2, I did some wandering around.
I can't explain how, I ended up in the following situation:

611a6a9075c21
I arrive to the Gears room, without passing that room and coming out with a blue box.
I guess it's an unexpected behavior, after having seen a video walkthrough on youtube.

Backtracking a bit, I end up in what I call the Ziggurat room. New elements in the room show up, these long pillars. They're glitchy, as they don't have any collision box.
611a6a910aedb

Other than mentioning this bug, I'd like to know if my save files can be recovered (savefile attached). I'd like to start the game from the generation of the second God Cube 🙏

Hi! I'm here to submit a bug. Completed part 2, I did some wandering around. I can't explain how, I ended up in the following situation: ![611a6a9075c21](serve/attachment&path=611a6a9075c21) I arrive to the Gears room, without passing that room and coming out with a blue box. I guess it's an unexpected behavior, after having seen a video walkthrough on youtube. Backtracking a bit, I end up in what I call the Ziggurat room. New elements in the room show up, these long pillars. They're glitchy, as they don't have any collision box. ![611a6a910aedb](serve/attachment&path=611a6a910aedb) Other than mentioning this bug, I'd like to know if my save files can be recovered (savefile attached). I'd like to start the game from the generation of the second God Cube

So, I could help myself.
F6 opens the in game console. Then I got rid of the clipping, and backtracked to the previous area.

Below, all the game console commands I could find

set_initial_speed_divisor
toggle_noclip
load_all_levels_for_testing
toggle_player_wrapping
set_noclip_speed
enable_all_mandalas
set_beat_game
loadLevel
show_debug_panel
show_audio_debug_panel
toggle_cheats
unlock_trophy

So, I could help myself. **F6** opens the in game console. Then I got rid of the clipping, and backtracked to the previous area. Below, all the game console commands I could find set_initial_speed_divisor toggle_noclip load_all_levels_for_testing toggle_player_wrapping set_noclip_speed enable_all_mandalas set_beat_game loadLevel show_debug_panel show_audio_debug_panel toggle_cheats unlock_trophy
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft