Bug Reports
I'm stuck

5db0b6a2f0c13

If you move fast enough, it is possible to drop the blue cube on the switch and make it to the other side of the barrier before it activates. After that it is not possible to deactivate the barrier because the switch is on the other side.

The game also saved so if I restore my previous progress I still have the same problem.

![5db0b6a2f0c13](serve/attachment&path=5db0b6a2f0c13) If you move fast enough, it is possible to drop the blue cube on the switch and make it to the other side of the barrier before it activates. After that it is not possible to deactivate the barrier because the switch is on the other side. The game also saved so if I restore my previous progress I still have the same problem.

Which level is this? It looks like the room where you encounter the glass room with the gears (I don't want to spoil any specifics) for the very first time. It's a square room containing these doors with the activated switches on the other side. You come back to the room later through other means. If it's the same place I think it's not a bug.

But if you really put the blue cube on the switch, and then ran fast enough to make it through the gate before it's locked, I don't know about that. It's just I remember a very similar visual in the game, where you feel stuck.

Which level is this? It looks like the room where you encounter the glass room with the gears (I don't want to spoil any specifics) for the very first time. It's a square room containing these doors with the activated switches on the other side. You come back to the room later through other means. If it's the same place I think it's not a bug. But if you really put the blue cube on the switch, and then ran fast enough to make it through the gate before it's locked, I don't know about that. It's just I remember a very similar visual in the game, where you feel stuck.
edited Oct 24 '19 at 11:19 pm

5db33e608da82
5db33e64be14a

I don't know the name of the map, but I have attached a screenshot at the top.

There are two similar looking rooms wich have barriers that can be activated or deactivated. The first one you enter through another door and the second starts open. I am locked out of the second room (see image) with no way of getting in.

![5db33e608da82](serve/attachment&path=5db33e608da82) ![5db33e64be14a](serve/attachment&path=5db33e64be14a) I don't know the name of the map, but I have attached a screenshot at the top. There are two similar looking rooms wich have barriers that can be activated or deactivated. The first one you enter through another door and the second starts open. I am locked out of the second room (see image) with no way of getting in.

Yes this is a bit of a necro bump, but I was bored and looking for puzzles in this game to solve lel. smile

I just checked, and when going through the ordinary run you should be able to take the same door in this room that you took the first time you came through it (this will be your second time in this room) and then follow the (mostly already solved) puzzles back to the major red puzzle world, where you just walk back up to where you released the god cube and follow the line back to god tree, then walk through the rest of the mostly-solved puzzles back to the inside of the small room where you got separated from your blue cube. smile

Yes this is a bit of a necro bump, but I was bored and looking for puzzles in this game to solve lel. :) I just checked, and when going through the ordinary run you should be able to take the same door in this room that you took the first time you came through it (this will be your second time in this room) and then follow the (mostly already solved) puzzles back to the major red puzzle world, where you just walk back up to where you released the god cube and follow the line back to god tree, then walk through the rest of the mostly-solved puzzles back to the inside of the small room where you got separated from your blue cube. :)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft