iPadOS
iPad saves not working

My saves aren't working. I played for hours yesterday. Saved my progress several times including just before I quit. Today it started the same place it did yesterday.
I don't know what to do. I don't know why it choose this spot to save, right after lighting the first yellow laser.
I lit all three lasers, went into dark mode and jumped to the other platform.
It was fabulous!
I hit save so many times! I can't believe none of them worked.
I use a 7th gen iPad, iOS 14.6.
Let me know if you need more.
I love the game but the puzzles are hard. I'm not gonna keep doing them over and over.

> ![60f096f389f1a](serve/attachment&path=60f096f389f1a)
My saves aren't working. I played for hours yesterday. Saved my progress several times including just before I quit. Today it started the same place it did yesterday. I don't know what to do. I don't know why it choose this spot to save, right after lighting the first yellow laser. I lit all three lasers, went into dark mode and jumped to the other platform. It was fabulous! I hit save so many times! I can't believe none of them worked. I use a 7th gen iPad, iOS 14.6. Let me know if you need more. I love the game but the puzzles are hard. I'm not gonna keep doing them over and over. ```` > ![60f096f389f1a](serve/attachment&path=60f096f389f1a) ````

Exactly the same problem here on the 5th Gen, 12.9” iPad pro, in roughly the same place. I finished the first world, and then got the seond, along with both the “red complete” and “blue complete” achievements in the Game Center. I shut the game down, went off for a bit, and have just opened it at the second laser in the first world. It’s literally the only save.

I love the aesthetic of the game, and the puzzles, but I really don’t want to have to play through half of it again. Especially as the controls are awkward on iPad and getting the ball through the ducting was fairly time-consuming.

Exactly the same problem here on the 5th Gen, 12.9” iPad pro, in roughly the same place. I finished the first world, and then got the seond, along with both the “red complete” and “blue complete” achievements in the Game Center. I shut the game down, went off for a bit, and have just opened it at the second laser in the first world. It’s literally the only save. I love the aesthetic of the game, and the puzzles, but I really don’t want to have to play through half of it again. Especially as the controls are awkward on iPad and getting the ball through the ducting was fairly time-consuming.

It’s happened again. I was near the end of the 4th area (in the same room as the dark cube), didn’t play for a day, and when I load it up again I’m back at the very first fountain. And this time I’ve made sure that every time I exited the game I hit “save”, rather than relying on autosave.

It’s happened again. I was near the end of the 4th area (in the same room as the dark cube), didn’t play for a day, and when I load it up again I’m back at the very first fountain. And this time I’ve made sure that every time I exited the game I hit “save”, rather than relying on autosave.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft