Bug Reports
Bug report, or do I just need to do something different?

Spoilers

Bug description
I'm in the room where you need to divert the blue water over a force field using 2 blocks. I'm going the long way through the game, and need 7 more blocks to divert the water elsewhere. I have 7 blocks from other rooms, and I'm trying to go get 3 more from the door behind the fountain. When I go through that door, down the path, and through the next door, my block disappears.

Final Result
Blue block disappears

Expected Result
I take the blue block through the doorway

Reproduction Steps (please be as specific as possible)
Take a blue block through the door behind the fountain, up the path, and through the next door.

Screenshot or Video of the bug
Platform (Windows, iOS, tvOS, macOS)
PS5

Hardware (for Apple devices, list the specific one, including which generation eg iPad Pro 12.9‑inch 3rd generation. For PC, include CPU, GPU, and RAM)
PS5

Operation System Version
21.01-03.20.00.04-00.00.00.0.1

Version number of the game (Can be found on the title screen)

If I'm just doing something wrong, just say so. Would prefer not to have spoilers.

Edited to add: I definitely glitched the game now. I have blocks falling from the sky.

**** Spoilers **** Bug description I'm in the room where you need to divert the blue water over a force field using 2 blocks. I'm going the long way through the game, and need 7 more blocks to divert the water elsewhere. I have 7 blocks from other rooms, and I'm trying to go get 3 more from the door behind the fountain. When I go through that door, down the path, and through the next door, my block disappears. Final Result Blue block disappears Expected Result I take the blue block through the doorway Reproduction Steps (please be as specific as possible) Take a blue block through the door behind the fountain, up the path, and through the next door. Screenshot or Video of the bug Platform (Windows, iOS, tvOS, macOS) PS5 Hardware (for Apple devices, list the specific one, including which generation eg iPad Pro 12.9‑inch 3rd generation. For PC, include CPU, GPU, and RAM) PS5 Operation System Version 21.01-03.20.00.04-00.00.00.0.1 Version number of the game (Can be found on the title screen) 1.1.0.15635 If I'm just doing something wrong, just say so. Would prefer not to have spoilers. Edited to add: I definitely glitched the game now. I have blocks falling from the sky.
edited Jun 19 '21 at 6:01 pm

Hi BamaPookie,

Looks like we never saw this post. So sorry!

Given how old the post is, we hope you were able to resolve it, but if not, we would love to help.

Please send an email to support@manifold.garden and we will do our best to assist you.

Hi BamaPookie, Looks like we never saw this post. So sorry! Given how old the post is, we hope you were able to resolve it, but if not, we would love to help. Please send an email to support@manifold.garden and we will do our best to assist you.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft