Bug Reports
Save Data Corruption (near the end of the game)

Hey, Mr. Chyr! Was having a wonderful time with your game...completed all six main areas and had progressed approximately 2 or 3 puzzle areas after that (I remember a specific area where I had to grow a tree to use as a platform to move to the left and carry a cube to open a door there), when my computer hard-locked and it appears my save game was corrupted.

I'm a Unity dev myself, so I brought up the save data (which appears to be full of nothing), which causes a JSON exception upon opening the game (blank, sepia-toned screen). This doesn't particularly bother me...the hard lock was likely unrelated and it could have been coincidentally in the middle of an auto-save operation, perhaps. I don't have repro steps.

However, is it possible to maybe grab a save file around that time in the game?

For debug purposes, though I don't think it's particularly useful, I've included a link to the save data and output file. https://www.dropbox.com/s/p5yiw75f7ulct6n/Manifold%20Garden.zip?dl=0

Hey, Mr. Chyr! Was having a wonderful time with your game...completed all six main areas and had progressed approximately 2 or 3 puzzle areas after that (I remember a specific area where I had to grow a tree to use as a platform to move to the left and carry a cube to open a door there), when my computer hard-locked and it appears my save game was corrupted. I'm a Unity dev myself, so I brought up the save data (which appears to be full of nothing), which causes a JSON exception upon opening the game (blank, sepia-toned screen). This doesn't particularly bother me...the hard lock was likely unrelated and it could have been coincidentally in the middle of an auto-save operation, perhaps. I don't have repro steps. However, is it possible to maybe grab a save file around that time in the game? For debug purposes, though I don't think it's particularly useful, I've included a link to the save data and output file. https://www.dropbox.com/s/p5yiw75f7ulct6n/Manifold%20Garden.zip?dl=0

Hi @Feep ,

Thanks for reporting the issue. I'm sorry to hear that your save got corrupted, but the report is super helpful and we are investigating it.

Best,

Kevin

Hi @Feep , Thanks for reporting the issue. I'm sorry to hear that your save got corrupted, but the report is super helpful and we are investigating it. Best, Kevin
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft