macOS
How to save multiple games

Hi, I'm really loving Manifold Garden. I play via Apple Arcade on macOS. I have a couple questions:

• Whenever I save a game, it always overwrites my previously saved game (at least this has been the behavior I've seen recently). I have two older saved games, but now every time I ask to save a game, it overwrites slot 3. Meanwhile I see multiple empty slots not being utilized. I would like to have different saved games as I make progress (or sometimes even when I regress!). How do I do that?
  • I use a Nimbus controller, which works great, but on some of the menu screens I see icons I don't understand, for example "back" is often accompanied by a tiny, indistinguishable little graphic, and have no idea what button or buttons on my controller it's referring to.

Thanks for a truly unique game!

-Eric

Hi, I'm really loving Manifold Garden. I play via Apple Arcade on macOS. I have a couple questions: - Whenever I save a game, it always overwrites my previously saved game (at least this has been the behavior I've seen recently). I have two older saved games, but now every time I ask to save a game, it overwrites slot 3. Meanwhile I see multiple empty slots not being utilized. I would like to have different saved games as I make progress (or sometimes even when I regress!). How do I do that? - I use a Nimbus controller, which works great, but on some of the menu screens I see icons I don't understand, for example "back" is often accompanied by a tiny, indistinguishable little graphic, and have no idea what button or buttons on my controller it's referring to. Thanks for a truly unique game! -Eric
edited Feb 22 '21 at 1:58 am

Hi eric_sh.

To regress to a previous position, select "Restore" in the "Load Game" menu.

Slots are associated with single playthroughs. To use a new slot, select "New Game" from the start screen.

Hi eric_sh. To regress to a previous position, select "Restore" in the "Load Game" menu. Slots are associated with single playthroughs. To use a new slot, select "New Game" from the start screen.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft